Monday, June 2, 2008

Ball, Ball and More Ball

This is the week of sporting events in our home. We have more than ten games scheduled in the next six days. Between soccer and Bannock Boys baseball wrapping up this week and city t-ball starting, there is a ball game every day and sometime more than one game. Logan started the week with a great game this morning. He really smacked the ball at one of his two up to bats and the other time hit it solidly off the tee. He played first base and did awesome. Tonight we have a double-header for Tom. Since we have to have him at the ball park at 5:00, I asked Gary what he thought we should do for dinner. Even he agreed that eating at 3:30 was a bit out of the question! His response was, "Even they aren't THAT old!" Take out it is I am thinking. Grandpa and Dianna are also coming to visit today sometime for a couple of hours. It should be a FULL FULL day and the boys should be sleeping well tonight. I'm just hoping I can keep them occupied for three hours tonight at the ball park. That is a long time for little boys. I'll post the boys t-ball schedules on the side of the page if anyone would like to come and watch the next generation of professional ball players. It is quite entertaining. Although no one ran to straight to third today in Logan's game after they hit. That in and of itself is an amazing feat for four, five and six year-olds. I can only imagine what it will be like when Ethan and Dylan are also playing! E can start t-ball next year. YIKES!

3 comments:

Burrups said...

I love to watch the little ones play. They crack me up! Ty had his first game today too so I am sure I will be seeing you at the park.

Dani said...

Hey There Aironn!
My mom told me you're a blogger too, and I'm glad because your blog is my favorite to read!! I can't believe you have four boys now! I remember you guys moving in with your little guy Tom and baby Logan. They are all so cute! (kaci just loves them...she's always calling me to tell me that she gets to babysit for you!)
have fun at the ball park...sounds like you guys are making that your second home! I miss those days!! =)

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I loved watching our little boys. they were so funny. I;m glad they are on the same team.