Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rocks in Our Pockets

For those of you who don't live in Pocatello, I thought I'd let you know how crazy the weather has been here lately. Yesterday the boys wore shorts for the first time in a while. Today, I dressed Dylan in his turtle-neck, winter coat and hat, and bundled him in two blankets for Tom's baseball game. The game was called short due to gale-force winds I think. We left after his second at bat to head for the car. It was just too cold and windy for Dylan, Ethan, and Logan to sit there cheering him on. The game ended right after but they still had pictures to pose for. A team of 12, freezing and shivering for their pictures. The wind and cold is out of control here lately. I'm excited for summer to finally be here but it sounds like the weather will be cold and windy tomorrow for Logan's game too. Maybe 80 by Saturday though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an AWESOME weekend. If any of you know an weather charm that will bring a nice summer and get rid of the wind, let me know. We'll try anything about now.

1 comment:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I know, crazy stinkin' weather.