Thursday, June 19, 2008

Farr's Ice Cream Shop

I took the boys to Farr's ice cream shop tonight because it isn't somewhere we can go when Ethan is with us (lactose free boy and all). Here's how the conversation went with Logan:

Logan: "What flavors do they have?"

Me: "They have lots of flavors. Do you want me to read you the list or do you want to just look at them through the glass and then pick."

Logan: "I'll look through the glass and then I want you to read me the list."

So he looked then I started reading and he cut me off after about three flavors because he had already decided on Playdough. It's very colorful and a great flavor for kids. Tom chose the same flavor. Our conversation on the way home was not what I had expected.

Logan: "This taste-ez yucky. It taste-ez just like playdough. Can I get a different one?"

Me: "Not this time. Do you want me to throw it away when we get to the store?"

Logan: "Will I get another one?"

Me: "Nope."

Logan: "Then no. I'll just eat this one."

After he finished his, he ate the rest of Dylan's Raspberry Cheesecake flavor too. The kid LOVES ice cream!

4 comments:

Burrups said...

Too funny! I am glad Logan decided to keep his ice cream after all.

Adrianne said...

Oh, I totally know. I quit going there just because Brevin kept ordering that stuff...ugh! Have you tried it?

Laura said...

you thinkthe name would explain the flavor. But i burning question is how does LoBear know what real playdough tastes like? Prolly the same reason I know what glue paste tastes like.

bestofthebishops said...

your kids always say the funniest things! i miss ethan already. when is the next boy coming down?