Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School

I love this picture from this morning. Tom and Logan are the only kids that get on the bus in our neighborhood so they have this little bus stop all to themselves. It's pretty nice to have a bench to wait and a roof to keep the rain out as long as it isn't blowing in! They were horsing around as usual while we were waiting for the bus to come. I was surprised that the bus was not only full-sized, but pretty full!
Tom by the tree in our back yard. He is such a great kid and I think he is really excited about another year of school starting.

Logan by the same tree. I think he is a bit more apprehensive about the first day of school. He asked me to make sure they made it to class so I drove in this morning right after the bus left and checked. As soon as he saw me looking in his classroom, he looked away and gave me the shake-off. Too funny that he is so cool already after fifteen minutes.

It seems like I take a picture in these chairs every year. I'll have to dig out years past and see how they've grown. I know Tom is growing. We can almost wear the same shoes and shirts!
Logan is also growing. At least Logan's hair is growing. It is still a process each day making sure it is just right for him but he does it himself and I think he really likes it different from his brothers. He is the kid that doesn't act like he cares what everyone else thinks is cool!

4 comments:

kaci said...

Your boys are so stinking cute! I am sad I won't be babysitting them anymore!!! :( Tell them hi! And Brody says to tell E hi too!! :)

Burrups said...

Hope they had a great first day! I love the pictures. Too funny that Logan gave you the shake-off. I am glad my kids aren't the only ones that do that.

Angie said...

I can't believe they started school already...it came so fast! You're doing a good job keeping us updated on all the fun stuff going on around there. I've been reading Tyler and Tom's e-mails back and forth...they are so cute! I really don't know why Tyler said he doesn't wear glasses anymore. He wants to get contacts and his eye appointment is next month...so maybe he thinks he's already wearing them. Plus, he lost his glasses for 2 days. I think he's just ready to be done with them. I told him he can't be telling people he doesn't wear glasses anymore when he really does! Anyway- good to see everyone is doing so well! The boys look so happy.....

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Ahhh!