Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the Wii

Tom and Logan have been saving every cent they get -minus tithing of course - for a Wii and are about $35 away from reaching their $250. Ethan just had his birthday and received some birthday money from some of our relatives and it was then that it hit me. Ethan should contribute too or Tom and Logan will NEVER let him touch it! So, today it the big day. I am hoping there will still be one in town by the time school is out. I called around this morning and there were three around so hopefully.....fingers crossed.

I have to admit, I am just as excited as they are about finally getting one. I love to play games! I went out this morning to get the accessories and a couple of games for it and couldn't resist picking up Guitar Hero. So, Ray Ray, I am challenging you to a play off the next time you are in town! Hopefully that will give me enough time to get the songs down on this version.

So, if you don't see us for a couple of weeks, we are breaking in the video games and we'll be back outside soon. It will probably be snowing still for a couple more weeks anyway!

3 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love our Wii, but we don't have guitar hero and it is my fav, so i want to come play.

bestofthebishops said...

i am jealous. i'm not going to lie. maybe we will be up to visit more now!

Anonymous said...

The Moss Family has been playing family and friends online. The last few nights they have stayed up well past 1:00am playing Mario Cart. They are anxious to play Wii Fit when Grandpa brings it next week. Looks like we are going to have to add you to our "list".