Friday, May 2, 2008

Dylan

I finally got some film developed and it had some great shots of the little man.

Dylan at Easter. Tom was helping him stand up by holding his hands and boy did he look so big!

Dylan the Harley ridin' dude. This was at the Easter Egg hunt. It was FREEZING that day!


Gary thought Dyl's hair was getting too long. I put off his haircut as long as possible but finally gave in. Boy do I miss that baby fine hair that I played with while he nursed! It was a bit long I guess.


Post hair cut. His expression says it all to me. "What the heck just happened?"


Just chillin' the end of April. Showing off all of his teeth. Will he ever have more than two? I can't believe what he can eat with just two teeth. Last night was bacon wrapped meatloaf, carrots, and pickled beets. Yeah, beets sound nasty but my kids all love them.

4 comments:

Laura said...

what i would give for his eyes!! He is looking more Bishop everyday, starting to look more like his brothers. I think he is going to be another one of a kind. He has the mischeif sparkle in his eye

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Nice pictures Aironn, Dylan is soooo cute.

Burrups said...

He is adorable. I love reading your blog!
Kels

bestofthebishops said...

the hair all over the place is so awesome! what a cute boy he is. i can't believe he will turn one soon! time flies.