Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dylan's teeth and Tom's field trip

Dylan was so fussy yesterday that I finally put my finger in his mouth to see if anything was going on and guess what?!? He finally broke through his top tooth. That makes a grand total of three teeth for my little man with one more on the way soon. He seems like it is so much later than the other boys but with my memory, who knows. That is one of the reasons I really enjoy blogging lately. It's faster than writing down the little things they do and I will have a record of it later. I'm hopeful that I will print it out in book form come December.

Anyway! Tom is at school right now with his pack of hot dogs for their second grade walking field trip to a nearby park. They are suppose to BBQ and have games and all sorts of fun. The downer is this. It is about 60 degrees and raining but I guess they can't have it any other day. I am excited to find out just what they did today when he gets home and I hope he isn't freezing standing out in the rain in his sweatshirt all day. Will summer EVER get here?

1 comment:

Burrups said...

I bet he will be a lot happier soon with cutting those teeth. Peyton is going through it with her bottom ones and she is really fussy too.
I love blogging for the journaling part too. It is really a fun way to keep up and keep in touch with friends.