Friday, November 14, 2008

To Cut or Not To Cut

Every couple of years, my hair has gotten long enough that it starts to drive me crazy. I chopped it a couple of years ago and donated it to Lock of Love and I loved the shorter cut. Well, it's time again. I just made my appointment to cut it off in an hour and I'm freaking out! I know it is just hair and it's not like I do so much with it while it's long anyway but.......the questions are starting. What if I hate it this time? What if Gary hates it? What if I can't do anything with it? What if......YIKES! I'll try to post some pictures soon of my new shorter "do" if I get around to getting a picture taken that is. Why are women so worried about their hair anyway? It just grows back!

5 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Oh Aironn its just hair!!!! You will look awesome!

Burrups said...

I think you are so awesome to donate it to Locks of Love. I am sure you will look just as beautiful with shorter hair. I want to see pics.

Anonymous said...

Do it Aironn! Will it be cut by Sunday for church? Hope So!!!!!!!

Amber said...

I love it! You look really good with short hair, actually it looks good anyway you have it! Your husband is a pretty lucky guy to have you.

Lisa said...

I tell my husband that same line....it's only hair and it grows back....but he isn't quite supportive of that statement since he is losing his!