Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. Eleven years. It seems like we just got married in so many ways. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Gary is an amazing father who doesn't hesitate to teach the boys anything from drilling screws into scrap wood to scrambling eggs for breakfast. He is by far the best teacher I have ever met and I love to watch him explain things to our children or even me. He just has a way of making things easy to understand.

I also love the way he is so very patient with his crazy wife. The things he puts up with are......well, let's just say it's always interesting around here. He always puts me first and is constantly watching for ways to enforce that with the boys. I'm so thankful for such a gentleman for a husband and he is teaching our boys to be the same way.

It's great that eleven years later, his corny jokes still make me laugh and that he will come home from work at night and dance me around the kitchen. He keeps me grounded and helps me realize what is truly important in life.

Thanks for a wonderful eleven adventurous years! I can't wait to see where the next decade takes us. I love you Gary!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is great! You are very fortunate to have such a great husband in Gary. During high school, who would have guessed this is where you'd be! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so fun to see where life takes you!

West Family said...

happy happy anniversary! i hope it is a special day!