Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged!

So Valerie tagged me the other day and now I'm suppose to list seven things people may not know about me.

1. I want to be on the Amazing Race with Gary. I think it would be a BLAST!

2. I love to play any sort of game but I am very competitive and really hate losing.

3. I really don't enjoy shopping unless I find amazing bargains and then I'm all over it.

4. Ideally, I would live at the beach with all the sounds and smells of the ocean.

5. I took swimming lessons every summer growing up but I can't swim now to save more than my own life.

6. I am a junk food nut. I love m&m's, twix, cookies, etc. YUM!

7. I really enjoy baking and cooking a lot more than eating it. I like to make pies and cake but I really don't like to eat pie or cake. Give me a cookie any day.

1 comment:

Burrups said...

Your so funny! It was fun to read your answers. I could definitely go for some of your answers too. The beach sounds great with the weather we had today. I can't swim either so I am not sure how well that would work out.