Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hodge Podge

While Gary is in Florida, I told him I would post stuff here that he can check out so this is a hodge podge of pictures off my new digital camera (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE by the way) from the past day or two.


Here is the line up at Tom's basketball game. They are the Lakers (purple) and Tom is the second from the left.


Logan looks like he's catching this pass. Not really but it looks good!


Tom did Ethan and Dylan's hair while Logan and I were at his game. I'm not sure HOW he got Ethan's hair down and Dylan's up but they've been that way all day now. Can you hear Dylan saying, "Cheese!" in the last picture?
This was Logan at Wingers on his birthday. When the pie came, he looked at it with HUGE eyes and asked, "What are all the spoons for?" He wasn't going to share for anything but eventually, all his brothers helped him finish it off.
He wanted a Star Wars cake and the only thing I could come up with this year was the Death Star. I had a yellow m&m in the laser beam opening until after school when Logan informed me it looked really good except the laser beam was suppose to be green. The kid knows Star Wars inside and out.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Babe! The one of Logan at Wingers is perfect. Thanks for posting. I love you.

Gary

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Ok Dylan looks so big. What is going on?

Irene said...

Fun pictures..........Love Dylans hair. Love the video's. Great job!!