Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rough

It's been forever since I've posted. We got hit with the stomach flu that wouldn't leave and then there was the catch up from not feeling well enough to do anything and then and then and then. You all know how it goes.

Anyway, I've been meaning to post some pictures of Dylan from over Christmas. Gary made a very fitting remark when he was looking through the pictures. "He always looks ROUGH!" True. I guess that's the life of the youngest when you are doing your best to keep up with your older brothers. He never seems to sit still unless it's in the high chair while he's eating. He's so petite, you wouldn't know he spends as much time in "the chair" as he does but he can sit there for hours.



1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

I was starting to wonder what happened to the Bishops! We were also hit with the yucky flu! And of all days it was the day we were flying home! NOT FUN!!!! I hope you guys are all feeling better! I saw a picture of Ethan on your facebook, I can't believe how big he is... He is dang cute!!!