Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Run on Canning Supplies

This is how I spent the morning. Smiths, Fred Meyer, Wal-Mart, Cal-Ranch, Winco, and calling Albertsons. To show how productive my trips were, my grand total in spending was just over six dollars. I was on the search for some Fruit Fresh to finish up the last of the peaches today while my kids were at the neighbors. Apparently it is harder to find Fruit Fresh than most illegal substances at the height of canning season. The entire Pocatello area is OUT. If anyone knows a secret canning store, let me know! I am now putting off the peaches until tomorrow and working on Primary stuff instead. Never a dull moment here! And, if any of you have a stash of Fruit Fresh, I am betting you could get a mint on the black market right now!

1 comment:

Burrups said...

I don't know where to find any Fruit Fresh except maybe Ridley's if you haven't tried there yet. I am laughing because you talking about Fruit Fresh reminded me of those old commercials where the younger gal didn't use fruit fresh and her peaches were brown. Too funny!