Saturday, September 6, 2008

Logan's First Soccer Game


I don't know when it happened, but I'm relatively sure that Logan was abducted by aliens. I can narrow down the timing to the space between the end of spring soccer and the beginning of fall soccer but that's as close as I can get. I have proof too.

First, his best friend on his team is Morgan, a girl. They played in spring and he wouldn't talk to her at all.

Second, Logan hasn't been known as the kid who LOVES soccer - especially the running. He was always the first one asking his coach for a break. Not today. He wanted to stay in AND he ran the whole time!

Third, last season I told myself that he was just hanging back because he was a natural defender. This year he is actually a great defender - blocking goals and stopping the other team. He also goes after the ball this year instead of practically looking allergic to it.

Yep, I'm pretty sure he was abducted by the David Beckham Aliens!

4 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Hey! I was reading 'Oh the Places you will go' to my little Kevin and I was telling Cody about you guys and how you'd given me the book and then I found your Blog! I can't believe how big your boys are, I about fell out of my seat when I saw their school pictures!!!

Angie said...

Well hello!! I was looking at other people's blogs and somehow came across yours! I have no idea how that happened. Anyway, good to see Logan is liking soccer! Braedon just started this year.
I will add you to my list!

Burrups said...

That is so exciting!!

Dani said...

GO Logan!
He looks so cute out there... I bet it's fun to see him get better and better.
I can't wait to see Brody and Ethan playing on a team together!