Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tom's Grandma Vacation and Dylan's Tricks

Tom left yesterday for Grandma Larson's for about a week. I don't know what I'll do while he's gone. He is like my right-hand-man! He takes care of the dogs in the morning, usually gets Dylan out of his crib when he wakes up to play with him, is Ethan's big buddy, and my main babysitter when I run a quick errand. I know he will have a great time. They've already gone to Kennecott Copper Mine Visitor Center and today he is spending the day with Aunt Amy (thanks Amy!) while Grandma is at work. I find myself looking around because I'm missing one of the boys. Ethan woke up and immediately went looking for Tom all over the house. We miss him but are happy that he gets to have this special time just for him.

Dylan has learned a new trick as well. He can now go down the stairs in addition to going up them. He has been playing me for a while I think. When he doesn't think I am looking, he turns around and very carefully scoots down the stairs. If he catches me watching him, he'll stop and scurry back up as quickly as he can. He is so funny that way. He'll walk for anyone but me too! New tricks every day around here.

No comments: