Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boys Pictures

When we were in Utah, I took advantage of Grandma's willingness to help, my brother's sweet digital camera, my sister's connection to the perfect picture spot, and a nice day to take the boys pictures. I figured I would try to do it myself and if it didn't work out I could still have them done more professionally. I think they worked rather well for the 20 minutes it took! Immediately following the picture session, I took Logan to Immediate Care for his fever of 103 and sore throat so he was definitely my trooper of the day.


My Little Man Dylan - 1 year-old


Ethan, X-man, ZZ, Big E 3 years-old

Logan, Bear, Blondie - 6 1/2 years old

Thomas, 2-Tom, Man-of-the-House 8 1/2 years-old

Mom and her boys.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I think they turned out awesome! i can't wait for mine in the mail

Dani said...

Aironn!! Those are so Cute!! I love the one with you and your boys! They are so lucky to have such a great mom!

...and way to hang tough Logan! He doesn't show being sick at all!

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute!! You have SUCH handsome boys!! I cannot believe how big they are getting!! You are such a great mom!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Cute pictures.

Burrups said...

Very cute pictures!! I love the one with you and all your boys!