Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mother-Son Afternoon

Today is my first of three mother-son afternoons. I am pretty excited I have to admit! Thomas has been wanting to eat Subway sandwiches for a while now but Ethan and Dylan don't eat Subway very well so we seldom go there. I promised Tom that I would take him all by himself one day when Gary was home. Today is the day. Gary is taking a half-day off so I can take Tom to lunch and then school supply/clothes shopping and then on to his orthodontist appointment. I know, we don't end our date very exciting but........

I think it will be fun to spend some time with just Tom. He is so responsible being the oldest that I usually give him more to do and don't get as much one-on-one with him. I can't believe he is going into third grade this year. CRAZY!

After this afternoon, I will take Logan next week some time and then Ethan the week after that. It should be fun to spend time with each of them individually. They are each so unique and fun to be with that I am actually looking forward to school shopping with each of them!

No comments: