Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Last weekend, we went to Utah for a few fun events. It started with my mission reunion. I was a bit apprehensive because I haven't seen many people from my mission in over ten years but it was a BLAST! We reminisced, we ate, we laughed, we took pictures, we saw a great slide show, and we picked up right where we left off over a decade ago. It was the most fun I've had in a while. It was so great to see everyone, especially President and Sister Andersen. We decided we need to do it again with some of the sisters and no family because I think our families were a bit bored.

After the reunion, we stayed at my mom's house for the weekend. It is always a good time there and the boys look forward to every minute. From eating and ping pong to watching conference and aerating the lawn, the time went way too fast.

Saturday night we spent some time over at Uncle Kevin and Aunt Amy's house. They invited the Utah county family over and we had a great time. The cousins are getting old enough to play with each other now and that makes it so much more fun for the kids. She made a yummy, yummy dinner that Gary and I are still craving a week later.

Thanks everyone for the good times!

Group shot of President and Sister Andersen with all their missionaries who made it to the reunion.

Two of my companions: Anne Harmsen on the left and Hilary Olsen on the right.

Left to right: Becky Sandersen, Lesli Molyneux Lefgren with Benton, me, Sister Nunne Andersen, Julie Smith Allen.

Ping pong in the garage.

Tom in action.

Gary aerated Grandma's lawn on Saturday and boy was it COLD! Here she is keeping Ethan warm when he came out without his coat.

Bishop grandkids left to right: Cohen, Dylan, Haley, Truman, Jami, Ethan, Logan, and Thomas. The only one missing is Silas.

Four smelly boys dirtying up Grandma's tub.

Logan hanging out in Uncle Kevin and Aunt Amy's apricot tree.

Once again Dylan was lovin' on the baby. Here he is with Gary and Truman.

1 comment:

bestofthebishops said...

Such cute pictures! I love the boys in the tub and Lo climbing the tree. And seriously is Truman already outweighing Dylan?! What the? I am putting that boy on a diet!