Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daddy's Home!

Gary made it home yesterday. I didn't tell the boys he was coming - except Dylan who I knew wouldn't tell :) - and they were VERY excited to see him. Since then, Dylan hasn't wanted to leave his side. Gary is tucking him in for naps, playing with him, and just hanging out together. If he leaves his sight, Dylan has one of his melt downs. Hopefully he'll be a bit more secure in Gary being home by the time he goes to the office on Thursday otherwise it will be a LONG day at home.

I'm glad the boys all have such good relationships with their Dad. He spends time doing stuff they love and always has time for them when he's home and they know that they are important to him. We are going to go on our first camping trip in a couple years this weekend so we can have some family time. They have been begging to go and they'll be so surprised when we finally go! I'm excited to.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yeah...safely back from another fire! I used to love it when my dad would surprise us with when he was coming home!!
Have fun camping....that will be really fun with all of your boys! I can't wait to see your blog about it!!

Burrups said...

I hope you guys have a fun time camping too! That is so awesome the boys have such a wonderful relationship with their dad.