Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to School Countdown

Is anyone else counting down to the start of school? I think our family is ready for it to start. Logan has taken to wearing his backpack all day for the last week. I think it is full of an assortment of boy treasures. You never know when you will need that rock or piece of rope or light saber.........

Back to school night is in a few more days and we are anxiously awaiting the news of which teachers we will have. Then comes the flurry of phone calls to find out who else has that teacher followed closely by, "It will be okay if he isn't in your class this year. You'll make great new friends in your new class."

1 comment:

Burrups said...

We are also looking forward to school. Mostly me because my boys are starting to get bored and fighting with each other as well. I think some of it is due to baseball being over and they are so used to being on the go. I am nervous about sending Bo to Junior High though.