Monday, October 20, 2008

Snow






A week or so ago it turned into winter. The boys were very excited to shovel and kept asking Gary when they could all go out and help him. This all happened before 8:00 in the morning. Even Dylan was excited and I don't think he even remembers snow from last year! Usually he runs away from me when I want to get him dressed but this morning he was completely cooperative when I put his snow pants, boots, snow coat, gloves, and hat on right over his pjs. I may be partial, but I think they are pretty cute snow shovelers!

2 comments:

Burrups said...

Cute Cute pictures! I couldn't believe how much it snowed. My kids were so excited about it too but I am not ready for winter. I am so glad it has warmed up again.

Lisa said...

Snow is absolutely gorgeous however I've been in Texas for too long because I appreciate my 80 degree days more. Oh, we'll have colder weather, but not until November. It is very common for us to be wearing shorts on Thanksgiving.