Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Setting the Record Straight

Picking Ethan up from preschool today, I had a chance to talk with his teacher for a minute and asked her how he did last week while Gary and I were on vacation. She said fine and then told me that he came in and said, "My Mom and Dad had to go away for a few days and talk." So........if any of you are worried, we didn't go away just to talk. We were actually just getting away to spend some uninterrupted time together! I wonder where he got that from and who else and what else he's been saying!

3 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

It sounds like you had a great time. i need one of those vacations. Just one night and I would be great.

Burrups said...

That's too funny!

Laura said...

well some people may call it that, Glad you guys had fun, and some away time.