Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This face is made for pictures

Logan. What can I say about Logan? After going through our latest pictures we had developed (yes, we are still old school with the 35 mm) all I can say about him is, "WHERE DID HE COME FROM?" The kid makes me laugh. I don't think he can take a picture without some sort of pose going on. I thought I'd let you all see what I mean by putting a few of his poses out for the world to see. I have to sign him up for some acting classes! He also has quite the dance moves if you ever get him to show you. This kid is great!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I miss your boys so much!! i don't think i can quit saying that. I think all the pics I have of Logan are pretty funny as well. The kid has so much in him, and I know E is not far behind. So baout the still developing part, the boys are 50 bucks from the Wii I think the next gift card adventure should be a digital for you guys. Do we send money? or gift card form? we really gotta get this done right after the Wii