Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bowel Sounds

So, last Wednesday I had my gallbladder removed. It was same day surgery and I was actually home just after noon but it's taken me a while to get back on my feet. My belly button has never looked sexier all yellow-green-purple and all. Anyway, I was at my doctor for a check-up today and he looked over the incisions and then listened to my stomach and then reported, "Your bowel sounds are great!" Never in my life would I have thought that a statement like that would make my day but woooo hoooo! Funny the things that make you happy as you get older.

2 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Great to hear that you are ok. I like it when my bowels are great too.

Laura said...

oh boy the places i could take this, but good job on having healthy bowels, i bet you are looking forward to great things.