Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let it Snow

I am NOT a cold weather fan. I don't ski or snow board or do much of anything outside when it is cold but this year I am ready for it to start snowing. It is hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it is 50 degrees outside. The ever so trustworthy weathermen say there is a chance of snow today so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I should be waiting until after Saturday to hope for snow because we are headed out to cut down our Christmas tree but I think I am ready for it to start snowing RIGHT NOW!!! Is there an ancient snow dance we could all do or something?

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

if you find one, let me know how it goes, I'm willing to do a little dance for a little snow!

Dani said...

I am totally with you Aironn! I'm still trying to learn the perfect snow dance.... I like to put on my ski boots and walk around the yard, but it doesn't seem to be working this year!!