Monday, February 9, 2009

Wires

Tom has had his braces for a couple of weeks now and I beginning to wonder what we've gotten ourselves into. The orthodontist warned me that the wires may come out of the brackets on the back teeth but we can easily just put them back in place or come in and they will do it for us. The problem is that they've come out half a dozen times at least these last two weeks and they are not as easy as you would think to pop back in. He just called me again from school to see if I could come in and fix his wires. Grrrrr......

Usually they pop out on a weekend so no one is in the office. Today I had had enough and decided to call and get him in. The problem this time is that it must be during their lunch hour and NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE! I'll give it a few more minutes and then I think I'll just have to check him out and do a walk in repair. I'm going to ask them why they don't have an answering machine too. Maybe it's on the fritz or they forgot to turn it on but man it's getting frustrating! Use the money I just paid you to buy a reliable answering machine or pay for a call service.

1 comment:

Burrups said...

Those wires are a huge pain! Bo should get his braces off soon and then it will be just in time for CC to get his on. I feel your pain.