Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween started Friday night with pumpkin carving. This was Dylan's first experience with carving a pumpkin. Okay, so he did it last year and we carved one for him the year before but this time he was really involved. He gutted the pumpkin and must enjoy the flavor because he kept licking his hands after each time inside the pumpkin grabbing slimy pumpkin guts. YUCK! He had it in his hair, on his clothes and all over his face. At least he enjoyed himself!
Here is Thomas and his pumpkin creation. He carved it all by himself this year I think - I was busy making dinner and Gary was in charge.
Yet again this year Thomas and Logan chose to be Star Wars characters. He is Bobba Fett this year I think. I get them confused. I don't know the whole Star Wars lineage like my men folk do.
Logan, always the poser for pictures and his pumpkin.

He was so funny when we were taking his picture with his costume. He is Jango Fett I think. I may have Tom and Logan's names confused though. He had to have the attached shoulder cape in the picture. The kid makes me laugh!

The younger two aren't as thrilled with Star Wars yet. Ethan wanted to be Spiderman this year and was so impressed with his muscles. He kept saying things like, "If I run into something while we are trick-or-treating, it won't hurt because I have these spongy things for muscles to protect me."

Ethan isn't one to follow the crowd. He chose a fish shape for his pumpkin this year and Gary made it happen complete with fin. Loved the design!

Dylan literally loved his pumpkin. He picked one of the smallest ones to chose from and loved every inch of it. I think he liked being able to pick it up all by himself. It was hard to keep his hands off of it!

This is the only picture I have of Dylan with his whole outfit on. He loves Batman and calls him "Meman" for some reason. He would let the cape/mask be on just because I told him I needed a picture. Once the picture was done, the cape was off and I couldn't get it back on. Loved his muscles.

1 comment:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Love the costumes. I still can't get over Dylan. He is so big.