Sunday, November 15, 2009

Can You Say Oops?

We've been working on painting again. It isn't easy to paint around four little people and keep the paint where it is suppose to be. We had done a pretty good job all day. Painted the hall two coats, touched up a couple high traffic areas in the kitchen, and started painting the one wall we had planned to paint in the living room. I am in charge of all the cut in and Gary does the roller after I'm done. I was up on my trusty step ladder with the bucket of paint on the ever-so-trusty shelf when........

It all happened it slow motion but I was unable to move. The shelf gave way, my bucket dropped, and paint was everywhere. Gary did his best to get it off our front door but our door may now get a fresh coat of white paint. At least none of it got on the couch!

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

BUMMER!!!! I was painting once on a ladder. The bucket of paint on the floor, I heard a PLOP noise, thought nothing of it, until a few minutes later, I couldn't find my cell phone, YES it slipped out of my jacket pocket RIGHT into the bucket of paint. DARN PAINT!