Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Potty training - YIKES!

So Ethan was pretty much potty trained before Dylan was born three months ago. He had just decided it was what he wanted to do and was doing great. Then the baby was born. It never failed that Ethan would need my help with the bathroom right as Dylan had latched on and was feeding like a champ, so we reverted to pull-ups again. Yesterday I finally thought we had it together enough to give it another shot and it looks like he'll be back in his "big boy underwear" full time in a week or so. He's doing great but boy is it a lot of work to remember that he needs me to remind him to go. Our relatives are getting those great phone calls with Ethan proclaiming, "I went poop in the potty!" Before you have kids, they may seem a bit strange but believe me, they are what make potty training fun for a two-year-old. Wish us luck as we continue down the no-diaper road!

No comments: