Sunday, May 17, 2009

Next Chapter

Ready for a shocker? Gary and I are moving to.............the GRAND CANYON! Yep, the one and only Grand Canyon. I'm still a bit in shock myself. We will be living on the South Rim in a tiny town called Tusayan, Arizona. The move will happen sometime around the middle of July so we can get the boys settled before school starts down there on August 11. It's crazy. We'll go down in the next few weeks for a house hunting trip and I'll post pictures then. Just wanted to update quickly about why the next few months will be VERY VERY sporadic when it comes to blogging most likely. How on earth do you get a house ready to sell and keep it clean for people to see with four little boys? Wish me luck!

6 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Oh my... How crazy! Good luck!

Burrups said...

Wow! I feel sad but happy for you guys!! What a great adventure to look forward to. Good luck with everything! I am glad I can keep up with you on your blog.

Amber said...

Wow... The Grand Canyon! What a great adventure. Sure going to miss you guys in the ward, but your family will have so much fun down there. Good Luck with everything!

West Family said...

Congratulations! how exciting for you! i hope i will get on the computer enough to keep tabs on your wonderful family! Good luck with everything!

richvm said...

The best of everything to you and your family. I hope the transition is halfway smooth and timely. You'll have covered almost half of the neighboring states of Utah and I hope that Nevada, Wyoming and Colorado aren't on the schedule. Good luck,
RM

ttcole said...

What the heck? You can't move! Then which neighborhood kids will my girls follow around? Good luck with everything and keep in touch!